This policy sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security or any personal or other information.
- The personal data which we collect from you are (a) your name; (b) your company name, (c) your geographical address; (d) your email address; and (e) your FCA Registration Number ("Your Personal Data").
- If you have provided us with the personal data of another person ("Third Party Personal Data") you confirm that they consent to the processing of their personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above or elsewhere) for which their personal data will be processed.
- Your Personal Data shall be kept confidential on our secure database. We will use Your Personal Data that you provide to us:
3.1 to enable us to provide the services relevant to you;
3.2 to alert you to service changes and updated information; and
3.3 for administration and marketing purposes.
4. In the event you do not wish for us to use Your Personal Data for administration and marketing purposes, please tick the opt-out box on the Enquiry Form or Company Details/Registration page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We have a network of marketing affiliates and partners which may from time to time, run advertising, marketing, promotional or other campaigns. If you wish to receive such information and materials from them, please tick the opt-in box on the Enquiry Form or Company Details/Registration page or email us at email@example.com to receive such information.
6. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used. We update this personal data within 3 of working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
7. You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected. If you wish to contact us for these purposes, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Please note that when you visit our site, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
10. If your personal details change, please notify moneyinfo limited. If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please contact us by writing to moneyinfo limited, Forward House, Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire ,B95 5AA or email us on email@example.com.
moneyinfo limited receives and records information from your browser when you use our website and may use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information.
What are Pixel Tags?
A Pixel Tag is placed on a web site or in an e-mail that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the web site or receiving the e-mail. Pixel tags are used for a range of purposes, including auditing and reporting, site usage analytics, advertising, and advertising/content personalisation.
How do we use Pixel Tags?
We use pixel tags to provide us with aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction, to identify trends and obtain statistics, so that we can offer better site experiences and functionality in the future.
Advertising cookies & pixel tags collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond moneyinfo websites. The data collected is anonymous; it is not connected with any personal information you may have shared about yourself with moneyinfo.