The role of our Developer is technical design, coding, unit testing and implementation of all aspects of our web applications. The primary responsibility is to deliver new product developments and enhancements to existing functionality across our moneyinfo, Netsite and Clientview products.
- Salary: £40K to £45K depending on skills and experience
- Location: Henley-in-Arden
- To technically design, code and unit test across the moneyinfo product suite
- To incorporate security requirements into design and delivery of our applications
- To provide input to functional design and information/data flow and to assist in all technical aspects of requirements analysis
- To comply with project life cycle methodology and adhere to delivery control processes
- To incorporate best practice standards into web application design and build
- Unit testing of all new product developments
Core qualities and competencies:
- Excellent web programming skills
- Experience in developing web-based applications using .NET 4.5 C#, ASP.net, and ASP.net MVC
- General database experience in SQL Server, use of stored procs etc.
- Experience of working with integrated solutions
- A good appreciation of design, usability and interactivity
- A commitment to keep up to date with developments in technology
Desirable qualities and competencies:
- Financial Services business awareness
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- A willingness to work flexibly but in an organised manner
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent people skills
To apply for this vacancy, please complete send a current CV and covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Sammedia Limited, Forward House, Henley-in-Arden B95 5AA.