In this series of articles, our CEO Mik Cons discusses how adviser firms can maximise the potential in their existing technology investment by implementing a well-executed digital strategy. The aim is to simplify existing processes, reducing their complexity and cost, remove paper altogether and allow advisers to manage more clients leading to both increased profitability for the adviser and extending advice to clients who cannot currently afford it.
Read the full 8 part series using the links below:
- A NEW MODEL ADVISER FOR THE 21ST CENTURY (Part 1/8)
- UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR BACK OFFICE 1 (Part 2/8)
- UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR BACK OFFICE 2 (Part 3/8)
- DELIVERING THE IDEAL ADVISER TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION (Part 4/8)
- THINK ABOUT THE PROBLEM FROM YOUR CLIENTS' PERSPECTIVE (Part 5/8)
- TURNING YOUR CLIENT PORTAL INTO YOUR CLIENT'S FINANCIAL APP (Part 6/8)
- TURNING YOUR CLIENT PORTAL INTO YOUR CLIENT'S FINANCIAL APP (Part 7/8)
- 21ST CENTURY NEW MODEL ADVISER (Part 8/8)
Author: Mik Cons, CEO @ moneyinfo
About moneyinfo limited.
At moneyinfo we work with adviser firms in wealth management and workplace to develop a complete digital client relationship. We provide clients secure access to their entire financial life including their investments, pensions, savings, property, insurances, banking, credit cards and mortgages with full control over the privacy of their personal data.
To find out more book a 1-2-1 meeting, or call us on 03303 600 300. We’d love to hear from you.