Citywire Fintech Forum 2020
Tessa Lee, managing director of moneyinfo presents at the Citywire Fintech Forum 2020 how technology to support and automate your advice and service can deliver a better client experience.
In a live demonstration, Tess shows how the moneyinfo app can deliver huge efficiency savings with client reviews, on-boarding and re-balancing.
Here are some comments from the attendees:
- “Very professional and slick. Showed all the main features in an interactive and informative way. Speaker was very clear.”
- “A very informative well structured ‘live’ demo of the system and how it integrates.”
- “really well presented, great to see the actual system in use.”
- “Very strong visual presentation. Intelligible benefits. Will be happy to learn more.”
- “Clear demonstration. Not sure where portal software ends and a back-office system takes over.”
- “Very clear presentation and set out very well the client and adviser experience.”
Moneyinfo is delivered to your clients via their smartphone, tablet and PC by downloading your own branded app from the Apple and Android App-stores.
“If recent months have taught us anything, it’s that we need top quality client communications.” Ian Horne of Citywire.
Highlights of the presentation include:
- Delivering a client review pack - 04m 38s
- Booking a meeting - 06m 56s
- Transact application form - 07m 56s
- Client dashboard - 09m 56s
- In Case of Emergency - 14m 03s
- How does it work for administrators? - 15m 53s
- The adviser mobile office - 24m 23s
- Q&A - 27m 10s
If you would like to find out more about moneyinfo, please give us a call on 03303 600300 or click here to organise a personal 1:2:1 consultation.
03303 600 300